Cost-effective constant potential meter with advanced features*
SP-50e Single Channel Electrochemical Workstation
Single Channel Electrochemical Workstation
The Biologic SP-50e is an economical, single-channel general-purpose electrochemical workstation ideal for general electrochemical research and educational needs, and is well suited for teaching electrochemistry to undergraduate students.
will bring the following advantages to your research.
- Small footprint and light weight (3.9 kg)
- High quality hardware and software platform to operate the instrument without programming
- The ±1 amp range makes the SP-50e well suited for energy-based applications, including batteries, supercapacitors, fuel cells, and electrolysis research.
- Slot voltage: ±10 V
- Control voltage: ± 10 V .
- Voltage resolution: 5 μV in the 200 mV range
- Current range: 1 A to 10 μA
- Maximum current: ±1 A
- Current resolution: 0.760 nA
- Frequency range: 1 MHz to 10 µHz
- Connecting 2, 3, 4, 5 terminal leads
- Optimal acquisition time: 20 microseconds in OEM package
- Stability control mode (7 bandwidth)