High Signal-to-Noise Ratio and High Resolution Accuracy - Preferred for Chalcogenide Stacked Cells*
Quantum efficiency test system
Quantum Efficiency Measurement System
The system uses highly efficient light receiving and stable measurement modules to provide high intensity monochromatic light with excellent signal-to-noise ratio and high resolution hardware to capture signals for fast and accurate measurement results.
will bring the following advantages to your research.
- AC Mode EQE Measurement
- Small light spot (50~1000 um)
- Large dynamic range (>8th power of 10)
- Auto/repeat scan with voltage bias
Automated EQE/SR Analysis
The spectral response data can be used to analyze the energy gap, optical loss, electrical loss, junction quality, diffusion length, carrier collection efficiency, temperature coefficient, and current matching conditions of multi-junction solar cells, which will help to understand the characteristics of photovoltaic devices and solar cells, and provide a basis for further improvement of the preparation process. The system is based on the following The system uses a high efficiency light collection and stabilization measurement module, which can provide high intensity monochromatic light with the best signal-to-noise ratio and high resolution signal acquisition to achieve fast and accurate measurement.
- Configure reference detectors to calibrate and measure spectral response/quantum efficiency
- Equipped with Czerny-Turner multi-grating monolithic light meter, <10-5 low stray light, with high repeatability and stability, providing high-purity monochromatic light
- Built-in AM1.5G spectrum, customers can also input their own, and calculate the full spectrum of short-circuit current density
- A high-resolution measurement instrument with low signal noise captures active signals and provides accurate and stable signals without the need to operate a lock-in amplifier for complicated settings.
- Measurement results of
- Can measure the energy gap of solar cell materials and provide customers with important material parameters
- Includes direct flow measurement mode, modular integration into the system, no need to disassemble any hard equipment
- Configurable voltage for modulating structures with street level, which can simulate the optical response under different bending energy band conditions. The carrier collection efficiency can be measured by
- Forward/reverse bias conditions to evaluate
- Configurable polarization function for evaluating certain types of solar cells with photo-excitation non-linearity (optional)
- Evaluable carrier collection rate (optional)
- Can be used with variable temperature test platform to study the temperature coefficient and provide the energy gap energy and short circuit current Jsc related parameters (optional)
- Light aging or light-induced decay (LID) evaluation study (optional)
- The reflectivity measurement module can be used to provide internal quantum efficiency measurement (optional), and customers can also input reflectivity data to calculate internal quantum efficiency.
- Current-voltage (I-V) characteristic curve measurement and analysis of related parameters (optional)
- Customized hardware expansion according to customer's other application requirements (optional)
System Architecture Diagram
System physical diagram