Japan Toyo Technica High Frequency Low Noise Ferroelectric Evaluation System*
Ferroelectric material testing system
Ferroelectric Material Testing System
The FCE10 series updates the hardware and software of conventional ferroelectric characterization systems.
- Support the highest frequency of 1MHz (FCE10-F type)
- New measurement function "Triangular wave double pulse measurement" is realized
- Support remote control
Highly scalable systems can be configured with various options such as voltage extension, displacement meters, probing, and environmental changes such as temperature and atmosphere.
When a material needs to be industrialized, we must grasp most of its properties as widely as possible and with high precision, so as not to affect the direction of industrialization at a later stage due to wrong data and cause unnecessary losses.
The FCE series is an original evaluation system for various ferroelectric, pyroelectric and dielectric materials developed by Toyo Teknika Co. With the new VG architecture and QV/IV dual sensor design, the system is able to accurately detect small charge changes such as thin film or nanoparticle materials.
The test equipment series has been sold in Japan for more than 20 years and has been approved by many leading material research institutes in Japan.
Powerful hardware and software combination, high speed low noise measurement system with maximum delta frequency of 1MHz - High speed model: ~1MHz - Standard model: ~10kHz - Basic model: ~1kHz
Comprehensive test functions - Hysteresis return measurement - Triangular wave double pulse measurement - Leakage current measurement - Fatigue measurement - Saturation characteristics measurement - Automatic measurement scripts - PUND measurement
General peripherals and functions - Remote control options - Remote control of temperature - Voltage amplification function: ±100V to ±10kV - External AFM/various deformation measurement units - Magneto-optical Kerr imaging for electromagnetic systems / Multi Ferrous related options
VG architecture with QV/IV dual sensor design - extremely low noise floor - simultaneous QV/IV sensors for direct measurements without lossy Q-I conversion
AFM/various external deformation measurement units
- Can be used with various deformation measurement instruments to measure the piezoelectric properties of samples, d33, etc.
Voltage amplification function
- ±100V～±10kV with special protection against QV/IV detector damage
Electromagnetic system magneto-optical Kerr imaging / multiferroic correlation options
- The polarization of multiferroic materials under a magnetic field is measured by applying a magnetic field.
- The magnetization phenomenon of multiferroic materials under electric field is measured by applying electric field.
- Measurement of e31 for thin film type materials